Parts Delivery Driver
As a growing company living by the motto “Driven to Excellence,” selecting new associates to join our team is the most crucial step in keeping our business successful. The future of LeBlanc Automotive depends on the Associates we hire today. Our mission is to continue to exceed our customer’s expectations with award-winning service and customer satisfaction. it is our goal to be the benchmark for excellence in every aspect of our business.
Our commitment to this mission will make our dealerships a place where people want to come both as customers as well as
employees. This is only obtainable by hiring result-oriented, highly competent associates who have high ethical standards, communication skills, and a track record of success.
It will be their hard work, enthusiasm and skills that take our company to the next step and to an even brighter tomorrow.
Parts Delivery Driver
Our company has an outstanding opportunity for a results-focused Parts Delivery Driver. The Parts Delivery Driver is responsible for picking up and delivering parts and equipment for the dealership.
- Picks up and delivers parts and equipment to guests, satellite stores, wholesale accounts, and vendors.
- Keeps accurate log of daily deliveries and pick-ups.
- Unloads truck every day and turns in required paperwork.
- Handles basic maintenance of the truck including filling tank with gas, checking oil, keeping it clean, and making sure required inspections are performed.
- Assist parts department as needed with inventory and stocking.
- Performs other specific administrative functions as directed by management.
- Helps maintain the professional appearance of the parts department.
- Maintains professional appearance at all times.
- Maintains high ethical standards in all actions.
- A high school diploma or equivalent;
- A minimum of one (1) year of parts experience, preferred;
- Knowledge of basic mathematical concepts (such as add, subtract, divide, multiply, and percentages);
- Ability to coordinate activities with other employees; read and comprehend instructions and information in the English language;
- Must have a valid driver’s license and have and maintain an acceptable, safe driving record.
Physical Requirements and Working Conditions
- Ability to stand, walk and/or sit for prolonged periods
- Ability to work in various working conditions both indoors and outdoors, including but not limited to extreme heat and/or cold, and rain
- Ability to kneel, bend, and/or reach above the shoulders
High School Diploma or equivalent
Benefits include medical, 401K retirement savings plan, vacation time, holiday and sick leave, and company paid continuing education and training. Our company maintains a strong policy of equal employment opportunity for all associates. We hire, train, promote and compensate associates on the basis of personal and professional competence and potential for advancement without regard for race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, disability or citizenship, as well as other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.