Baton Rouge, Louisiana
As a growing company living by the motto “Driven to Excellence,” selecting new associates to join our team is the most crucial step in keeping our business successful. The future of Price LeBlanc Automotive depends on the associates we hire today. Our mission is to continue to exceed our customers’ expectations with award-winning service and customer satisfaction. It is our goal to continue to be the benchmark for excellence in every aspect of our business.
Our commitment to this mission will make our dealerships a place where people want to come both as customers as well as employees. This is only obtainable by hiring enthusiastic, result-oriented, highly competent associates who have high ethical standards, a drive to learn, exceptional communication skills and a track record of success. It will be their hard work, enthusiasm and skills that take our company to the next step and to an even brighter tomorrow.
Our company has an outstanding opportunity for a results-focused and highly driven Service Greeter. The Service Greeter will hospitably greet all clients visiting the dealership and strive to make their experience positive.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES (including but not limited to)
- Promptly welcomes all clients
- Receives visitors, obtains name and nature of business and directs to the appropriate destination
- Directs clients to lounge and refers clients to appropriate personnel for vehicle status updates, questions, etc.
- Diffuses minor client concerns and directs the appropriate member for assistance
- Attends department meetings as needed
- Maintains a professional appearance and neat work area
- Performs other duties as assigned by management
- Exudes strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication
- Understands and follows the Greeter process
- Maintain honesty and integrity while performing all job duties
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and codes of conduct
QUALIFICATIONS, CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
- A valid, unrestricted driver's license (you must be insurable)
- Maintain a clean, acceptable, safe driving record
- Must be able to pass pre-employment screening requirements which include a drug screen, a background check and a Motor Vehicle Report
- Be able to read and comprehend instructions and information in the English language
- Ability to work with multiple computer programs
This job requires “people” skills and a genuine desire to service the client. A positive attitude and willingness to be a team member are essential to this position.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the associate is regularly required to sit, use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. The associate frequently is required to stand and walk. The associate must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Benefits include medical, 401K retirement savings plan, vacation time, holiday and sick leave, and company paid continuing education and training. Our company maintains a strong policy of equal employment opportunity for all associates. We hire, train, promote and compensate associates on the basis of personal and professional competence and potential for advancement without regard for race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, disability or citizenship, as well as other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.