Quick Lube/Express Technician
As a growing company living by the motto “Driven to Excellence,” selecting new associates to join our team is the most crucial step in keeping our business successful. The future of Price LeBlanc Automotive depends on the associates we hire today. Our mission is to continue to exceed our customers’ expectations with award-winning service and customer satisfaction. It is our goal to continue to be the benchmark for excellence in every aspect of our business.
Our commitment to this mission will make our dealerships a place where people want to come both as customers as well as employees. This is only obtainable by hiring enthusiastic, result-oriented, highly competent associates who have high ethical standards, a drive to learn, exceptional communication skills and a track record of success.
It will be their hard work, enthusiasm and skills that take our company to the next step and to an even brighter tomorrow.
Quick Lube/Express Technician
Our company has an outstanding opportunity for a results-focused and highly driven Quick Lube/Express Technician. Why wait to make a career out of doing what you love? Most if not all of our best master technicians started as Quick Lube Techs. So, if working on cars gets your gears moving, contact us today! As a Quick Lube/Express Tech, you’ll start by being responsible for inspecting and lubricating vehicles quickly, thoroughly and accurately. And with a little hard work and dedication, who knows where you’ll be able to go! At our dealership, the door is always open and so are your options!
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES (including but not limited to)
- Perform multi-point inspections
- Communicate additional service/repair needs to Service Advisors
- Service universal joints, grease fittings, steering knuckles, etc. using hand- or compressed-air powered grease guns
- Inspect fluid levels in various places like oil and windshield wiper reservoirs
- Check tire pressures
- Lubricate moving parts with specified lubricants
- Drain and refill oil with required amount
- Top off water to radiator if need be
- Replace engine air and air conditioner filters
- Maintain honesty and integrity while performing all work
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures, safety standards and codes of conduct
- Follow dealership and OSHA safety procedures to avoid exposure to fumes, dirt, harsh chemicals, etc.
QUALIFICATIONS, CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
- A valid, unrestricted driver's license (you must be insurable)
- Maintain a clean, acceptable, safe driving record
- Must be able to pass pre-employment screening requirements which include a drug screen, a background check and a Motor Vehicle Report
- Be able to read and comprehend instructions and information in the English language
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the associate is regularly required to sit, use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. The associate frequently is required to stand and walk. The associate must occasionally lift and/or move up to 55 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Benefits include medical, 401K retirement savings plan, vacation time, holiday and sick leave, and company paid continuing education and training. Our company maintains a strong policy of equal employment opportunity for all associates. We hire, train, promote and compensate associates on the basis of personal and professional competence and potential for advancement without regard for race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, disability or citizenship, as well as other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.