Quick Lube/Express Service Tech
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
About Our Dealership
As a growing company living by the motto “Driven to Excellence,” selecting new associates to join our team is the most crucial step in keeping our business successful. The future of LeBlanc Automotive depends on the associates we hire today. Our mission is to continue to exceed our customer’s expectations with award-winning service and customer satisfaction. It is our goal to be the benchmark for excellence in every aspect of our business.
Our commitment to this mission will make our dealerships a place where people want to come both as customers as well as employees. This is only obtainable by hiring enthusiastic, result-oriented, highly competent associates who have high ethical standards, communication skills and a track record of success.
It will be their hard work, enthusiasm and skills that take our company to the next step and to an even brighter tomorrow.
Why wait to make a career out of doing what you love? Most of our best master technicians started as quick lube techs. So if working on cars gets your gears moving, contact us today! As a quick lube tech, you’ll start by being responsible for inspecting and lubricating vehicles quickly, thoroughly and accurately. And with a little hard work and dedication, who knows where you’ll be able to go? At our dealership, the door is always open! And so are your options!
Job Responsibilities (including but not limited to)
- Perform multipoint inspections
- Communicate additional service/repair needs to service advisors
- Service universal joints, grease fittings, and steering knuckles using hand- or compressed-air powered grease guns
- Inspect fluid levels in steering gears, power steering reservoirs, transmissions, differentials, rear axle housings and shackles
- Check tire pressure
- Lubricate moving parts with specified lubricants
- Drain and refill oil with required amount
- Top off water to radiator if need be
- Replace engine air and air conditioner filters
- Inspect all vehicles for additional repairs
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures, safety standards and codes of conduct
- Follow dealership safety procedures to avoid exposure to fumes, dirt and harsh chemicals
- Must meet dealership’s requirements for employment
- Ability to read/comprehend written and verbal instructions and information
- Familiarity with all aspects of automotive repair/maintenance
- Must have a valid driver license and be able to operate manual transmissions
- Must be insurable
- Prior experience as a technician’s helper or apprentice preferred
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
Benefits include medical, 401K retirement savings plan, vacation time, holiday and sick leave, and company paid continuing education and training. Our company maintains a strong policy of equal employment opportunity for all associates. We hire, train, promote and compensate associates on the basis of personal and professional competence and potential for advancement without regard for race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, disability or citizenship, as well as other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.