Automotive Service Technician
Service Tech – Automotive - Lexus of New Orleans
We run an honest shop and need honest, hard-working techs. To be a success at our dealership, you need to have solid skills and solid ethics. We also know that to keep a good service tech, a dealership has to treat them right by paying them well and offering room for learning and advancement. Here, you’ll work alongside some of the best in the business and make great money while doing it. If you love diagnosing and repairing vehicles while maintaining a positive attitude, then let’s talk!
- Examine and diagnose vehicles
- Discuss repairs with shop foreman or service advisor
- Communicate additional service requests to service advisor
- Plan work in cooperation with shop foreman
- Provide labor estimates to service advisor
- Monitor repair time and update service advisor
- Maintain strict adherence to dealership policies on vehicle care and operation
- Complete story and/or documentation for client repairs
- Assist in mentoring technician trainees
- Attend company and factory training
- Keep current with factory technical bulletins
- Understand and follow federal, state and local regulations (such as disposal of hazardous waste)
Education and/or Experience
High school diploma or GED (general equivalency diploma); or 1 to 3 months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
Operator Driver License
State Inspection License
Benefits include medical, 401K retirement savings plan, vacation time, holiday and sick leave, and company paid continuing education and training. Our company maintains a strong policy of equal employment opportunity for all associates. We hire, train, promote and compensate associates on the basis of personal and professional competence and potential for advancement without regard for race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, disability or citizenship, as well as other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
About Our Dealership
As a growing company living by the motto “Driven to Excellence,” selecting new associates to join our team is the most crucial step in keeping our business successful. The future of LeBlanc Automotive depends on the Associates we hire today. Our mission is to continue to exceed our customer’s expectations with award-winning service and customer satisfaction. It is our goal to be the benchmark for excellence in every aspect of our business.
Our commitment to this mission will make our dealerships a place where people want to come both as customers as well as employees. This is only obtainable by hiring result-oriented, highly competent associates who have high ethical standards, communication skills, and a track record of success.
It will be their hard work, enthusiasm and skills that take our company to the next step and to an even brighter tomorrow.
No phone calls please!